Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Friday Cocktail on Wednesday - Bulldog and What to Wear

Bulldog
Thinking the Friday cocktail should be up sooner rather than later given the holiday.  Or, perhaps this mixture would also be good on Friday to help with indigestion.  Either way, the name of this drink makes you think it would be shock to your system.  Quite the opposite.  Light tasting with citrus, a hit of gin, topped off with ginger ale.  An elixir to calm before, during and after the festivities.    



Now, on to what I am going to wear.  Decisions, decisions but thinking elastic will be center stage.  I am searching for the stretchiest clothes I can find that don't make me look like a hot air balloon and will allow me to eat whatever I want.  Thinking this for the top, because my arms are the only things on my body that have not gone completely to hell.  These to take the focus off my waistline and these boots on top of stretch pants that make me look like my bum is still semi-solid.

Yes, good plan.



Bulldog Recipe:

Ingredients:
2 oz. gin
Juice of 1/2 orange
Ginger ale

Method:
Fill a high ball glass with ice.  Pour over gin and orange juice.  Top off with ginger ale and stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment