Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- Telemarketers suck and the silent feature on our cell phones are magic.
- Long lines at the store are never ok except if there is some trashy magazine on the rack that you would never buy but you can pick up to pass the time.
- Knowing that there is a special place in hell for people who prolong a conference call with way too many unnecessary questions.
- Those G.E. commercials are hilarious.
- Babies and puppies are still the cutest little creatures when they are not peeing on you or your carpet.
Monday, November 14, 2016
|Chicken Braised with Grapes|
Now to Chicken with Braised Grapes. I was at the grocery store when it hit me that I had nothing for dinner and I have been eating out...a lot. Not healthy. Technology is a life saver for slackers like me who make a bone-headed move like going to the store without a list. You know how you read about highly successful people and half of those profiles say that those folks make lists? Well, I do make lists, just not at critical times like when I am heading out to a place that needs a list. I make lists of places I want to travel, books I want to read, blogs I need to check out and restaurants to hit in various cities I travel to for work. Priorities.
So, the NY Times app on my phone saved the day and I found a recipe that would satisfy my sweet/savory tooth. Click here.