Monday, November 14, 2016

Election 2016 and Chicken Braised with Grapes

Chicken Braised with Grapes
Well, that was a doozy.  I am going to offer one thought and then I will shut up about it.  The Democratic party has always been the party of the working class, not the elites.  That narrative was flipped in this past election and here we are.  There is a lot in that statement and there are many reasons why elections go one way or another, but in my mind, that is the heart of the issue.



Now to Chicken with Braised Grapes.   I was at the grocery store when it hit me that I had nothing for dinner and I have been eating out...a lot.  Not healthy.  Technology is a life saver for slackers like me who make a bone-headed move like going to the store without a list.  You know how you read about highly successful people and half of those profiles say that those folks make lists?  Well, I do make lists, just not at critical times like when I am heading out to a place that needs a list.  I make lists of places I want to travel, books I want to read, blogs I need to check out and restaurants to hit in various cities I travel to for work.  Priorities.

So, the NY Times app on my phone saved the day and I found a recipe that would satisfy my sweet/savory tooth.  Click here.     

No comments:

Post a Comment